Mounted within a U channel steel frame the 50mm steel rollers provide an ideal solution to pallet handling. Used with the pallet ramp option, these roller tracks are ideal for loading and unloading with a pallet truck.
The rollers are manufactured from Zinc plated steel with a load rating of 80kg per roller and are mounted in a formed galvanized steel frame.
We have a range of our pallet roller tracks available to purchase from us direct here
- Roller Diameter: 50mm
- Roller Material: Mild Steel Zinc Plated
- Roller Pitch: 52mm, 78mm, 104mm, 156mm
- Roller Bearing: Steel Housed semi precision
- Frame Detail: 60mm deep
- Frame Material: Mild steel or galvanised
- Frame Thickness: 2.5mm
- Conveyor Widths: 70mm to 250mm
- Conveyor Loading: 1000kg/m (Heavy duty version available)
- Support Detail: Bolted directly to floor
- System Components: Straight Gravity modules, pallet truck ramps, end stops
- Roller Pitches: As a guide rigid based items should have a minimum of 3 rollers underneath the product. More flexible items will require more support.